d
0 0
  @ME: 
发表于 2007-9-9 21:02:29 | 显示全部楼层
  • 吉安交友查询:性别: 年龄: ~ 高级查找
  • 拜托~普通话不挺好的嘛,干嘛全部要用英文啊?
    而且就目前的国情而言,好像还没普遍到这程度吧?
    支持中国话!

Asks the ~ standard spoken Chinese not not very well, does completelymust use English?
    Moreover speaking of the present national condition, looks like doesnot have generally to this degree?
    Support Chinese!
    回复

使用道具 举报

d
    0 0
      @ME: 
    发表于 2007-9-9 21:10:47 | 显示全部楼层
    29th session of Olympics games mascot figure
    The lucky baby is Beijing in 2008 the 29th session of OlympicGames mascot figure, its color and the inspiration originate from theOlympics five links, originates the zoomorphism which likes to theChinese vast mountains and rivers earth and the people.

Beijing in 2008 the Olympic Games, remnant Austria meet the subjectslogan
    "The identical world identical dream" (One World One Dream),the centralism has manifested the Olympics spirit essence and theuniversal values - unity, the friendship, the progress, the harmony,the participation and the dream, expressed the world in under theOlympics spirit impel, will pursue the human glorious future thecommon desire.

Beijing in 2008 Olympic Games conference symbol
    "Waves Beijing" is an Olympics milestone. It uses the Chinesenation spirit to engrave in an Olympics epic poem classical beautifulpoem which, ancient civilized writing, the China descendantsmoral character casts leaves; It succinct and is profound, isdemonstrating a city evolution and the development; It dignified andis romantic, is manifesting a nationality's thought and the mood.

Olympics five links
    The Olympics five links symbols are by Pierre Germany GuBaidan formed in one's mind the design in 1913, it was in the worldscope the most people widespread cognition Olympics games symbol. Fivedifferent colors rings have represented participation modern Olympicsgames five continents - Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania and theAmericas

The volunteer symbolizes the explanation
    Heart to heart buckles the heart shape, symbolizes thevolunteer and the athlete and the Olympics big family and all guestsheart Lian Zhuoxin, attentively serves, the offer compassion,increases the brilliance for the Olympics movement. Waves the humanform, has unfolded the volunteer, offers for the happy volunteer'sspirit. Volunteer's sincere smiling face, the splendid service, thefriendly behavior will arouse each Olympic Games 参与者 mindsympathetic chord. Two levels of symbols designs, have utilized theChina unique traditional culture form - China calligraphy and paintingartistic style, "the Chinese India waves Beijing" with the BeijingOlympic Games conference symbol mutually to complement

Environment symbol explanation
    Green Olympic Games are one of important ideas which theBeijing Olympic Games proposed, but the long-enduring development isthe Olympics movement unremitting pursue. The Olympic Gamesenvironmental protection symbol by the person and the green tree isthe main shape. The green line linearity like waves the coloredribbon, surrounds interlocks, traces, as if cover crown, alsoresembles the flowers which is in full bloom, fills the infinitevitality and the hope, fully manifested the natural environmentalprotection to be possible the long-enduring development. The crown andthe person compose the towering big tree, is representing the personand the natural harmonious unification. Two levels of symbols designs,have utilized the China unique traditional culture form - Chinacalligraphy and painting artistic style, "the Chinese India wavesBeijing" with the Beijing Olympic Games conference symbol mutually tocomplement.

[ img ]http://images16.51.com/l/200704/d2/48/pk9413992/c4db24254da0364c10c129d7d2b5c888.jpg[ /img ]
    Cultural activity symbol explanation
    The symbol design performance manner and the lamp cheerfullywave. The lantern is the Chinese nation tradition holidayindispensable mascot figure, is symbolizing the reunion and thejubilation, is representing the Chinese tradition cultural essence.The Beijing Olympic Games culture festival also will be the universesignificant cultural grand meeting, the China 喜迎 the grandoccasion, Beijing is decorated with lanterns and coloured streamers togreet each place honored guest. Jubilantly altogether dances, thejubilant two levels of symbols design, has utilized the China uniquetraditional culture form - China calligraphy and painting artisticstyle, "the Chinese India waves Beijing" with the conference symbolmutually to complement.
    回复

使用道具 举报

d
    0 0
      @ME:   
    发表于 2007-9-10 16:42:18 | 显示全部楼层
    咦?咋没人往上盖了呢!
    我继续加层.
    回复

使用道具 举报

d
    0 0
      @ME:   
     楼主| 发表于 2007-9-10 17:08:44 | 显示全部楼层
    离2008楼还需要我们大家的努力!!!
    回复

使用道具 举报

d
    0 0
      @ME: 
    发表于 2007-9-10 20:48:20 | 显示全部楼层
    来灌点水
    回复

使用道具 举报

d
    0 0
      @ME: 
    发表于 2007-9-11 11:37:06 | 显示全部楼层
    加油!!
    回复

使用道具 举报

d
    0 0
      @ME: 
    发表于 2007-9-13 10:34:10 | 显示全部楼层
    盖楼
    回复

使用道具 举报

d
    0 0
      @ME:   
    发表于 2007-9-13 12:58:46 | 显示全部楼层
    加层.
    回复

使用道具 举报

d
    0 0
      @ME: 
    发表于 2007-9-13 22:32:54 | 显示全部楼层
    为了2008奥运!盖楼
    回复

使用道具 举报

d
    0 0
      @ME:   
    发表于 2007-9-14 10:25:39 | 显示全部楼层
    偶又来哩.
    回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 马上注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吉安论坛 ( 赣ICP备2021010355号|赣公网安备36082102000120号 )值班电话:13410000095 站点地图

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 11:27 , Processed in 0.069343 second(s), 19 queries .